Deposits, Payments, and Cancellation Policy
- Initial Deposit: An initial deposit of $1,000 per Hall is required upon signing of the banquet contract.
- Second Deposit: A second additional deposit equal to 40% of the total estimated banquet charges is required 6 months prior to the event date.
- Final Guaranteed Guest Count: 10 days prior to the event, the client is required to provide the SMC a final guaranteed guest count. If this final count is not received by this time, the SMC will use the last count provided by the client (as stated in the initial contract or as indicated in a written communication such as an email from the client), as the final count for ordering food, staffing, and billing purposes.
- Full Payment: 10 days prior to the event date, full payment of the estimated banquet charges is due.
- Non-Refundable Deposits: All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Additional Guest Fees: Additional fees will apply if the actual number of guests exceeds the final count contracted by the client.
- Cancellation or Termination: Notice of cancellation or termination of the event by the Client must be provided in writing.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover payments are accepted with an additional convenience charge of 3%.