At The San Marino Club, we aim to make our venue welcoming and accessible to all guests. Please contact us in advance if you have any accessibility needs or requests.
Parking and Drop-off Areas
- We have accessible parking spaces located close to the main entrance of our venue. These spaces are clearly marked with accessibility signage.
- A driveway loop in front of the main entrance can be used for passenger loading and unloading. Valet services are also available upon request.
Entrances and Doorways
- Our main entrance is wheelchair accessible with automatic door buttons. All doorways inside the venue have a clearance of at least 32 inches.
Elevators and Restrooms
- An elevator is provided to access our second floor event spaces. All restrooms are equipped with ADA-compliant stalls and sinks. Accessible family restrooms are located on the main floor.
Seating and Furniture
- Our team is happy to arrange seating, table heights, and other furniture to accommodate wheelchairs and limited mobility. Please advise us of your needs when booking.
- Trained service animals are always welcome. Please notify us if a service animal will be attending your event.
Communication and Emergencies
- Printed menus and signage with high contrast text are available upon request. Assistive listening devices are also available.
- Our venue is equipped with visual fire alarms and has an evacuation plan to assist guests with disabilities.
Please contact our events team at (248) 689-4615 or email@example.com to discuss how we can make our venue welcoming and enjoyable for all your guests. We are committed to working with you to accommodate your accessibility needs.